This slim, thin and green as the hills biscuit is low fat. Fresh-faced and freckled with chopped spinach, it’s a simpleton of a cracker canvas, ready for some dippy, dunky deliciousness.
It’s green! Speckled with spinach this biscuit has a mild initial flavour which builds to soft and rounded celery-with spinach coming in at the last minute. Great for slimming folks or gastric banders, we don’t add any butter, oil or fat of any kind to the recipe. It’s just packed with a load of spinach and a little celery seed.
Children like this one, spinach and celery has a crunchy texture and mild and deliciously interesting vegetable flavours.
– This biscuit is a versatile snack – it has lower fat content than the others.
– Use on a cheese board with all cheeses, including soft curd and cottage cheeses.
– Very good with hummus and salsa .
– Versatile – this one makes exceptionally good lasagne!
– Children love it because of the colour and flavour, it’s very digestable, no added fat and this biscuit is a source of fibre.